Author: Tim Gauthier
Following the Tuesday release of Birdz from Illskillz, we now have a Beatport Chart available for purchase. The ten track chart features a selection of remixes from IllSkillz and original tracks from Kairo Kingdom, Major Lazer, South Central, and others. You can purchase the chart on Beatport now.
- Illskillz – Birdz
- Major Lazer – Jah No Partial feat. Flux Pavilion
- Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Angger Dimas, Steve Aoki – Phat Brahms
- Kairo Kingdom – What Am I
- DIrtyphonics – Dirty (12th Planet Remix)
- Zedd – Stache
- John B, NSG – Light Speed (Illskillz Remix)
- South Central – Armageddon
- Calyx, TeeBee – You’ll Never Take Me Alive feat. Beardyman
- Global Deejays – Hardcore Vibes (illskillz Remix)
Steve Aoki has teamed up with Blank You Very Much to give you guys a chance to design an official 2013 World Tour Poster. This is an incredible opportunity for you guys to showcase your talent to thousands along with a $1,000 grand prize. The contest opened up yesterday and will accept entries until December 21 at 11:59 p.m. with Steve’s choice announced shortly after January 14. To download the official template and learn more information check out the Blank You Very Much contest site.
We’re very honored that Particle Films‘ video of Joachim Garraud & Alesia “Nox” has been nominated for the “Solothurner Filmtage” film festival in Solothurn, Switzerland, in the catagories “Music Videos” and “Best Swiss Video Clip”! The screening of the video will be between…
Dim Mak Live will be giving away tickets to the 3LAU Your Mind Tour. For this stop at the Fonda Theatre on December 14th we’re giving away 5 pairs of tickets for the show. For your chance to win simply fill out the form below selecting the city you’d like to win tickets for. Good luck!
Tickets are also available for purchase: ticketmaster.com
For more info: goldenvoice.com
Katy Perry hasn’t been performing music on stage lately, but the artist has been spending time relaxing and enjoying her friends. The entertainer shared photographs of her hanging out with family during Thanksgiving and on Tuesday Katy Perry was taking time to celebrate Yung…
With yesterdays release of Stereoheroes EP, 8 Ball, the duo have compiled a Beatport Chart to follow the release. The ten track chart features the new EP along with a great mix of original and remix tracks from various artists.
The chart is now available for purchase on Beatport.
- StereoHeroes – Crystal
- StereoHeroes – Polaris
- Infected Mushrooms – Nation of Wusses ( Stereoheroes Remix)
- Tommy Trash – Truffle Pig
- Neophyte – Braincracking (Yellow Claw Remix)
- Lifelike – Don’t Stop feat. A – Trak
- Danny Brown – Grown Up
- DR.1008 – Taekwondo
- Soundboysrock – Antler (III Saint M Remix)
- Pegboard Nerds – Pressure Cooker
Daedelus did an awesome remix of Robert Raimon Roy’s self titled single. The rework of the track puts an interesting spin on the single, but still holds the same vibe we heard from the original. Give the remix a listen and don’t forget to start marking off your calendars for the December 11 album release of Le Tigre.
Last night I learned just how competitive bowling is when the Dim Mak family came together in downtown Los Angeles for Steve’s surprise birthday party. We took over four lanes for the celebration and filled it with good company, balloons, beer, strike outs, and birthday cake…
Felix Cartal #NoSleep Photo Contest
1. Take a photo of you doing your best No Sleep pose (half-awake, yawning, wearing pajamas… be creative!)
2. Tweet it, Instagram it or upload to Facebook.com/felixcartal tagging both @felixcartal and #NoSleep
3. All photos will be uploaded to Facebook. The two best photos (chosen by us) and the one with the most likes on fbook will win amazing prizes!
3 Prize Packs:
A year supply of Red Bull
A Felix Cartal/Dim Mak merch prize pack
And a third prize to be announced week of winner announcement
Full contest rules at: http://contest.felixcartal.com
With today’s release of Revolvr & Lea Luna’s EP, Machine we now have a Beatport Chart available for you guys courtesy of Revolvr. The nine track chart features a great selection of tracks including two off his EP along with tracks from Gemini, The Bloody Beatroots, Kill The Noise, and more! You can purchase the chart on Beatport now along with the Machine EP.
- Lea Luna, Revolvr – Machine
- Lea Luna, Revolvr – Dirty Secret feat. Defunt!
- K.J. Sawka – Repeating Cycles feat. Lameduzza
- Lucky Date, Zedd – Fall into The Sky feat. Ellie Goulding
- Yves V Felguk – WOW
- Joachim Garraud, Alesia, Bartosz Brenes – Atrium
- Gemini – Freedom
- Kill The Noise – Jump Ya Body feat. Mercedes
- The Bloody Beatroots – Chronicles Of A Fallen Love
Almost a week ago, Steve Aoki threw one of the biggest birthday bashes to date at The Shrine in Los Angeles. The Dim Mak family traveled near and far to help celebrate Steve’s birthday including Dan Sena, Autoerotique, Dirtyphonics and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. If you didn’t make it out for the night check out Less Than 3’s coverage of the event which includes details on each set, photographs, and more.