Author: Tim Gauthier
Make sure to check out South Central’s latest Beatport Mix, in honor of today’s release, Hollywood. The gentlemen of South Central put together a 56 minute mix filled with music that inspired the making of their latest EP, along with tracks they’ve included in their recent sets. Grab your copy of the mix on Beatport now, along with their brand new EP, Hollywood!
- Nero – Etude
- Bingo Players – Rattle
- Kill The Noise, Brillz, Minxx – Saturn
- South Central – Bassmonster
- Alvaro – Make the Crowd GO
- South Central – Sex Pistol
- Popeska – Karmameter
- Chuckie, Junxterjack – Make Some Noise
- Kill The Noise – Rockers
- South Central – Beathoven
- Sean Smith, South Central – Jaw Drop feat. Sean Smith
- Killbot – Sound Surgery
- Kill The Noise, Feed Me – Thumbs Up
- South Central – Freak Party
- Afrojack – Annies Theme
- South Central – Star Wars
- Steve Angello, Third Party
- South Central – Armageddon
- ShockOne – Chaos Theory
- Birdy Nam Nam, Skrillex – Goin’ In
- Dirtyphonics – Dirty (Metrik Remix)
Los Angeles!!! On November 21st, I’ll be playing my BIGGEST hometown show to date! 18+ welcome, get your tickets: http://bitly.com/AOKIBDAY
In preparation for the release of Stereoheroes upcoming EP, “8 Ball” we’d like to share this great teaser for Crystal, one of the tracks featured on the upcoming release. The long awaited EP will be out on November 27, but is now available for pre-order on iTunes.
Indonesian prodigy Angger Dimas, whose name actually means “Love”, has become a familiar face within the dance world. His recent trophy tracks include “Resurrection”, Steve Aoki Feat Iggy Azalea “Beat Down” and Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike “Phat…
South Central ‘Hollywood’ EP promises to be even bigger, bolder and brasher (out Today). Overflowing with bass-fuelled energy and a “fuck it” attitude, it’s the perfect combination for release on Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak Recordings. The titles indicate exactly where the listener is heading…
The indie luminary producer Robert Nickel, now known as NICKEL, is in full gear for his solo debut, Voltager out today. The Electro House release includes single “Uplifter” which was a highlight track handpicked by Steve Aoki from New Noise Vol. 2 compilation.
[tabs titles=”Listen on YouTube, Listen on Spotify”]
Saddling up another great House production from Swedish champion John Dahlback, “The Trip” marks his Dim Mak debut. The layered dancefloor banger is packed with heavy energy that amplifies Dahlback’s evolution and versatility. Oh, and Fat Boy Slim is a fan too…
Located right on Hollywood Blvd. Dim Mak Tuesday remains an iconic event in Los Angeles, dating back to the Cinespace days. For the past nine years, Dim Mak Tuesday’s has been providing music from the newest and best talent in Los Angeles including Steve Aoki, Lady GaGa, DJ AM, Justice, Kanye West, LA Riots, Autoerotique and others. With weekly drink specials and good music always at hand, Dim Mak Tuesday’s is the perfect place to slip on your dancing shoes for the night.
In preparation of Botnek’s release next week we are offering up a video tease for “Think I Feel It.” Watch the cover of their upcoming EP , “Siriracha & Beer” unfold in a tale of forbidden love!! Along with the video, Botnek has also put together a Siracha & Beer Minimix, which is available on our Soundcloud now. If you can’t get enough of these tracks, Botnek’s EP is also available for pre-order on iTunes. #Sriracha & #Beer
MTV IGGY got a chance to interview Proxy and ask some of the questions many have always wanted to ask. Proxy didn’t hold anything back and made a majority of the MTV IGGY staff do a double take with his answers. Read the full interview over at MTV IGGY.
You can download Music From The Eastblock Jungles at [lightbox url=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/music-from-eastblock-jungles/id570897427″ width=”100%” height=”100%” iframe=”true”]iTunes[/lightbox] or [lightbox url=”http://www.beatport.com/release/music-from-the-eastblock-jungles-pt-1/987032″ width=”100%” height=”100%” iframe=”true”]Beatport[/lightbox] now.
[tabs titles=”Listen on Spotify, Listen on YouTube”]
Dzeko & Torres recently released their first episode from a brand new bi-weekly podcast series called “RAVE’N”. This first episode features tracks from a plethora of genres and includes many new tracks, remixes and edits. They also snuck in a track from their upcoming release on Dim Mak, “Hey”. Give it a listen and let them know what you think!
They will soon be featuring promos from other up and coming talent, so send promos to email@example.com
1. Sebastian Ingrosso vs. Tommy Trash – Reload (Original Mix / Zack Edward Edit)
2. Swanky Tunes & Hard Rock Sofa vs. Fragma – Let’s Toca (Dzeko & Torres Edit)
3. Dzeko & Torres – Buppy (Original Mix / Its Finally Gangnam Time Edit)
4. Afrojack ft. Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me (Kryder vs. Tom Staar Remix / Original Mix)
w. Alex Kenji vs Starkillers ft. Nadia Ali – Pressure (Alesso Remix / Acapella)
w. Zedd – Spectrum (Deniz Koyu Remix)
5. Dzeko & Torres – Hey (Original Mix)
6. Kryder ft. Bo Bruce – Damaged (Dzeko & Torres Remix)
7. Third Party & Steve Angello – Lights (The Weekend Heroes Edit / Cadence Edit)
8. Dzeko & Torres vs. ANSOL – Y3AH (Original Mix)
w. The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)
9. The Aston Shuffle vs. Tommy Trash – Sunrise (Won`t Get Lost) (Tommy Trash Version)
10. Miike Snow – Pretender (Deniz Koyu Remix)
11. Tommy Trash – Truffle Pig (Original Mix)
12. Justin Martin – Don`t Go (Dusky Remix)
Welcome to The Aoki Files. This is a new web series Steve Aoki is doing focusing on all the new Dim Mak artists and their releases. Every week he will interview different artists that have released a new record on Dim Mak Records. This week is Proxy. After years of anticipation, Proxy at last presents his debut LP, MUSIC FROM THE EASTBLOCK JUNGLES, PT. 1. Listen to the interview and find out more about Proxy on this episode of Aoki Files.