Calling all explorers, adventurers, thrill seekers, and bad asses alike!
To celebrate the release of the Indie Anna Jones (Remixes) EP from Los Angeles producer Clinton VanSciver, available now on Dim Mak Records, Dim Mak presents the official Clinton VanSciver “Indie Anna Jones” Remix Scavenger Hunt.
Step into the role of “Indie Anna Jones,” the musically inclined sister of professor and archaeologist Indiana Jones. You’re mission is a scavenger hunt to unveil a secret message hidden across the EDM blogosphere for a chance for one lucky winner to take home a Dim Mak prize pack fit for any true hero.
- Scan the interwebs to unlock the secret message by visiting the scattered Clinton VanSciver download posts from our online friends (clues and links below).
- Download all of the tracks from the featured blog posts.
- Submit the unlocked secret message with your name and email address on the below contact form.
- The winning entry will be notified via email with more information on how to receive the Dim Mak prize pack.
- A free download of Clinton VanSciver’s Indie Anna Jones EP.
- A free download of Clinton VanSciver’s Indie Anna Jones (Remixes) EP.
- A free Dim Mak T-shirt.
Don’t forget that at Dim Mak, everyone’s a winner! On your hunt, make sure to download your free copy of each “Indie Anna Jones” remix as they are embedded into each one of the articles.
So brush off your fedora, throw on a leather jacket, and get to it! Good luck, and watch out for those scary boulders.
The sixth and final clue can be found in a blog post on www.lessthan3.com. You’re looking for the first two three-letter words listed in pink text within the article. By now all of you expert scavenger hunters should be very familiar with this name. It rhymes with “gym sock.” And it’s also your favorite label!