When you produce super hot music under the moniker of AUTOEROTIQUE, you’re bound to get some heated attention; this much is proven by BEATPORT including the new, outrageously sexy music video for Autoerotique’s hit “Asphyxiation” in their TOP 10 EXTREMELY NSFW MUSIC VIDEOS. I mean, that’s got to be a title of honor right?! Basically, this list placement shows that Autoerotique has done just the absolute best job of living up to his name. And good god, do we love him for it.
Toronto duo Autoerotique are back with “Asphyxiation,” out today via Dim Mak Records. The provocative video for the track is also out today, premiering exclusively on BroBible. Directed by Amos LeBlanc, the titillating video for “Asphyxiation” is Autoerotique’s first music video since 2011’s viral hit “Turn Up The Volume.”
Autoerotique carries an infinite smorgasbord of sounds ranging from electro to metal, techno, Dutch house with a dash of indie-rock, and a pinch of ska plus everything in-between and tastefully serves them with every project. Their ambiguous, shape-shifting style boasts eclecticism and innovation.
But in all things Autoerotique, their latest work, Asphyxiation, will be considered their masterpiece. The track and its video counterpart are meticulously executed in a way that should require a precautionary label – grab your inhalers. Everything they were and everything they are breathes in Asphyxiation. From the iconic rises of Bubonic, the rumbling bass of ‘Turn up the Volume’, to the confusing, yet perfectly executed triplet mayhem of EKG – it’s all there in unison. The musically inclined minds of Autoerotique are always persisting to captivate industry buffs and fans alike perpetuating their increasingly global presence.
Ever wanted to know what it’s like behind the scenes of a super sexy dodgeball match? I didn’t either, but then I did, you know? Take a look at what it takes to get the perfect dodgeball team of hotties assembled, find out what mascot pukes up cheerleading pompoms, and prepare to feel like a lazy ass while a bunch of babes do flips around a room like it was nothing. This exclusive behind the scenes look is the perfect dose of fresh air after asphyxiating on massive sexiness. Be sure to check out official video premiere for Asphyxiation over at BroBible today!
Wake up because AutoErotique and Felix Cartal have officially rung the alarm! “The Alarm” is the hot new collaboration that has everyone wanting to make their own rendition with remixes by Charlie Darker, Erick Rincon, and Keys N Krates. “The Alarm” is scheduled to be released on June 6 on Dim Mak Records. You can pre order “The Alarm” here and have the track on your playlist just in time for summer festival season!
AutoErotique doesn’t seem to have any problem living up to the definition of his name, and the proof is in the super sexy teaser for his latest video, “Asphyxiation”. With a nice bare lady ass and a sampling of the track itself, this little glimpse of some sort of heaven is just enough to make me stoked on the release of the full video on May 28th.
Dim Mak made it’s way to Miami for 2013’s WMC/MMW and Ultra Music Festival. Along with Steve Aoki‘s set at UMF, Dim Mak hosted two showcases welcoming two dream come true line ups at Raleigh Hotel and Story.
Upon landing in Miami, we headed straight to the We’re All Friends! Party featuring 8 labels including Mad Decent, WeDIdIt, Smog, and more.
Story nightclub hosted our sold out, “Steve Aoki & Friends: Up All Night” party. Our line up kept the night alive and full of energy with sets from Nervo, Dirtyphonics, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Clockwork, Dan Sena, Felix Cartal, AutoErotique, and Gareth Emery. Along with these sets Calvin Harris and Michael Phelps made their way out for the night to support.
Be on the look out for “Dim Mak Invades Miami – Part 2”.
There is no such thing as ordinary in the world of Steve Aoki, especially when it comes time to interview Dim Mak Artists. This fact rings especially true for the 22nd episode of AOKI FILES Miami Edition where Steve talks to Felix Cartal and AutoErotique and tries to get a word in edgewise.
The two Canadian producers, who recently collaborated on the completely insane track “The Alarm”, discuss what it would be like if they did a country-wide tour together (it involves a small hatchback) and who deserves the credit for making the phenomenal “The Alarm”(Felix is pretty sure he deserves all the credit). Felix and Keith both drop some fresh-out-the-oven information about new tracks coming up as, well as upcoming collaborations with other huge names in the game. One thing is for sure, when these two mega-producers get together with an extremely excited Aoki, the outcome is sure to make you do some ball grabbing of your own.
We love all love here at Dim Mak , especially in the form of your very own creations. This Valentines day we got lucky , Krista De Lion(pictured on the right) created some super lovingly legit and awesome valentines day cards of our very own artists (Steve Aoki, Autoerotique, Angger Dimas and Felix Cartal), check this out, then check out something else besides the internet cause theres more to life you lonely loser. <3
Last week we dropped ‘The Alarm’ by Autoerotique and Felix Cartal, now we’re bringing you the Beatport Charts surrounding the dynamic the track. Felix Cartal has put together ten tracks for his official Beatport chart with music from Oliver, Congorock, Feed Me, Oliver, and others. You can grab Felix’s collection on Beatport now.
1. Congorock & Stereo Massive feat Sean Paul – Bless Di Nation (Torro Torro Remix)
2. Felix Cartal – No Sleep
3. Boys Noize – Ich R U (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
4. The Bloody Beetroots – Chronicles Of A Fallen Love (TAI Remix)
5. Cashmere Cat – Paws
6. Felix Cartal & Autoerotique – The Alarm
7. Oliver – Night Is On My Mind
8. Feed Me – Gravel
9. Autoerotique – Roll The Drums (Felix Cartal Remix)
10. Nathan Fake – Paean
In honor of Felix Cartal and Autoerotique‘s release, ‘The Alarm’ we’re giving away a pair of tickets to see these Canadian boys live. We’re giving away a pair of tickets to upcoming stops including four dates for Felix Cartal and Autoerotique‘s upcoming stop in Columbus, Ohio. To win simply fill out the form with the show of your choice and you’ll automatically be entered to win a pair of tickets.
AutoErotique & Felix Cartal “The Alarm” assembles a skyscraper build tall enough to leave you wide eyed. AutoErotique & Felix Cartal dont just sound “The Alarm”, this track rolls, pumps, shouts and is on a steadfast skyrocket to “unreal”. These Canadian maestros bring a high degree of dance with enough bombshells to make you question why you would assume predictability for this track. Just take a listen and thank us later.
[tabs titles=”Watch on YouTube, Listen on Spotify”]
Dim Mak Records wrap up the year by delivering the most prominent tracks of it’s 2012 catalog, ‘Dim Mak Greatest Hits of 2012: Volume 1’. The first collection features 15 tracks from a mix of vanguard artists including Azari & III, Autoerotique, Dirtyphonics, Proxy, Wax Motif & Neoteric, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Felix Cartal, Alvin Risk, Infected Mushroom and more. The vast, colorful collection will span over 3 volumes of Dim Mak music embedded in several genres and international appeal.
“Volume 1 of 3 compilations, features the best songs from the Dim Mak 2012 catalog that have been played by DJs from all around the world and those who have been a major influence from the Dim Mak roster. If you want a full taste of our greatest hits, get to licking!” – STEVE AOKI
Phat Brahms was the result of a collaboration between Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. The track made its debut at Tomorrowland, one of the largest music festivals in the world and was later featured in the official video. Killbot‘s album Sound Surgery took over the second spot on the iTunes dance chart after the release along with a feature as a New & Noteworthy album alongside Dirty from Dirtyphonics. This past year we also welcomed a number of artists to the Dim Mak roster including Azari & III, who made their U.S. debut with their self titled album and the dance music pioneer, DJ Pierre.
Volume 1 befits the beginning year of 2013, and rallies fans to get excited for Dim Mak’s new sounds set for release. Steve Aoki recaps on each of the 15 tracks below:
1. Proxy “Raven” – Out of all of Proxy’s hits, “Raven” was the definitive sound in electro, when it came out in 2009. Taken from his latest album ‘Music from the Eastblock Jungles’ ,which chronicles all of his hits
2. Azari & III “Reckless (With Your Love)” – Massive hit from their self-titled album, and is f****ing great single that has impressed DJs since 2009
3. Dirtyphonics “DIRTY” – Dirty is the first single off their upcoming album on Dim Mak Records; be sure to look out for it!
4. Killbot “Sound Surgery” – Sound Surgery is the introduction to Jonathan Davis’s brand new project, fusing dubstep and heavy metal
5. Wax Motif & Neoteric “Go Deep (Torro Torro Remix)” – Its one of the most played records, from Avicii to Skrillex. Literally everyone is playing that record all over the world…
6. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike “Phat Brahms” – Huge single; check out the remix package and music video coming soon…
7. DJ Pierre “Strobe Lights, Laser, Disco” – Excited to release this track from the “founder of acid house”.
8. Tiesto & Steve Aoki “Tornado feat. Polina (Kill The Noise Remix)” – Kill The Noise crushed it on this Tornado remix
9. Booka Shade “Tomorrow Belongs To Us” – Booka Shade’s best song since “Mandarin Girl” and “Body Language”
10. Felix Cartal “Tonight (feat. Maja Ivarsson from The Sounds)” – Biggest track off of Cartal’s Different Faces album
11. Autoerotique “Roll The Drums (Clockwork Remix)” – You will hear about Clockwork again in a later compilation as well. Roll The Drums Biggest vocal record from Autoerotique
12. South Central “BEAThoven” – Knife Party was rinsing this records in their sets constantly, so we had to put this out! its so massive and classical.
13. Albin Myers “Hells Bells” – Straight from Sweden, this massive record has been played from the likes of David Guetta to Tiesto
14. Alvin Risk “Psychotic” – One of my favorite records from 2012! Alvin Risk is incredible dj, amazing performer and producer
15. Infected Mushroom “Never Mind” – I feel Army of Mushrooms is the best album to date of their music. This is the first track from their album on Dim Mak, and was executive produced by me. I have a close connection with this album.