I think we need to have a moment of silence, out of respect for the Beatport charts that are getting slayed by Dim Mak artists!
It was only five short days ago when we last heard about SHOWTEK storming the Beatport charts, and now they’re taking it to a whole new level as “Slow Down” sits at the #1 spot on the Electro House Top 100! It’s almost like they knew it would be ironic to name such an impossibly good track “Slow Down” when they have no intentions of doing so.
And that’s not all, folks. Nope. Do not adjust your computer screen even though what you’re about to read may seem highly badass… I assure you that this is real life.
Those filthy DIRTYPHONICS guys have earned the coveted #1 spot on Electro House Top 100 Releases with the gnarly sounds from “IRREVERENCE”. With ten unprecedented and unique tracks, “IRREVERENCE” is a mighty force to reckon with and has taken its rightful spot at the very tippy-top of this chart. Oh, and guess who else is sitting high and mighty on the Electro House Top 100 Releases? It’s SHOWTEK at #5 with their “Crunk/Slow Down” EP!
I’ll tell you what; it does the heart and the ears good to see these hard working and uber talented artists from Dim Mak Records kick so much butt. Keep up the good work Showtek and Dirtyphonics, we’ll keep dancing, and the charts will continue to bow down.
Less than a week ago we brought you BOOTIK and Silvertongue’s “In My Head,” remix package featuring remixes from Moonbootica, Revolvr, MING, Breakdown, Bartosz Brenes and Madax. Now we’d like to present the official Beatport chart brought to you by BOOTIK. which features a number of recent releases from Oliver Twitzt, Revolvr, Lazy Rich, Steve Aoki, and more! You can grab your copy now along with the remix package on Beatport.
- Bootik, Silvertongue – In My Head
- Crime Pays – Proof of Concept
- Revolvr – Push
- Charlie Darker, Paris & Simo – Cairo
- Oliver Twitzt, Angger Dimas – XXX (Hot Mouth Remix)
- Deniz Koyu – Rage
- Lazy Rich – Insomia (John Dahlback Remix)
- Daddy’s Groove – Stellar (TV Noise Remix)
- Amrick CHanna, Bartosz Brenes, Dragmatic – Get Dow (Mentro Remix
- Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms (Toy Swoon Remix)
Veteran producers SHOWTEK are not new to the world of dance music. In fact, for the last thirteen years they have been making music that has garnered high praise and the attention of some of the biggest names in pop music today. 2013 is shaping up to be another exciting year for the Dutch duo as they climb charts with absolutely no intention of slowing down at all.
Earlier this month SHOWTEK released “Slow Down” on Dim Mak Records, and just a few days ago this hyper tune sat at #8 on Beatport’s Top10….but oh what a difference a few days (and unyielding support from fans) can make! As of today, “Slow Down” is now sitting pretty at #2! And for good reason…I mean have you heard this track? It’s fun, it’s alive, it’s energetic, and it’s looking at the #1 spot with fire in its eyes while cracking its knuckles.
This isn’t the first time SHOWTEK have seen some chart love; “Slow Down” is the fifth release from these producing brothers to make it into the Beatport Top 10, and we here at Dim Mak Records are ultra proud to be the home of this latest chart-climbing, epic dance anthem that is sure to be on every playlist/mixtape/countdown for the rest of the year. Listen to the track below and let’s get these guys to #1 all across the board!
In 2008 Beltek‘s career was launched with his original track “Copacabana”, which garnered the attention of Pete Tong. Since then he was been on the grind, producing massive originals and creating remixes for major artists such as Booka Shade, Gareth Emery, Tiesto and more. In 2012 he created “Party Voice” which became the official track for Ultra Music Festival‘s remix competition. This year in celebration of his success, the man himself has crafted a compilation of what can be described as nothing but the most epic of tracks out on the market. Featuring many of his own originals as well as other electro and progressive tracks from the likes of Showtek, Armin Van Buuren, and Sidney Samson, this DJ chart is one you absolutely do not want to miss out on…trust us.
- Beltek – Party Voice
- Morgan Page, Beltek – Captcha
- Beltek – Eric Goes To DIsco
- Ummet Ozcan – Here & Now
- Showtek – Slow Down
- Armin van Buuren, W & W – D# Fat
- Sidney Samson – Move
- Michael Woods – Platinum Chains
- Feed Me – Death By Robot
- Bart Claeesen, Raz Nitzan – Rubicon
I like things that are shredded. Shredded cheese? Legitimately delicious on everything. Shredder from TMNT? A sufficiently spine tingling villain with a dislike for pizza loving turtles. But you know what I love more than both of those things combined? The way Dirtyphonics’ “IRREVERANCE” is shredding on numerous BEATPORT charts right now!
As of today, here is where “IRREVERANCE” stands in the illustrious Beatport charts:
Top 100 Release: #8
Drum & Bass Top 100 Releases: #2
Dubstep Top 100 Releases: #2
Electro House Top 100 Releases: #2
With tracks like “Chaos” and “No Stopping Us” featuring Foreign Beggars, it’s clear that this album is going to continue to impress and climb charts all across the board. “IRREVERANCE” stands as a testament to old and new listeners alike that Dirtyphonics are increasingly great at making music that takes no prisoners, just leaves a trail of #dirty fans ready for more heart pounding, crowd pleasing, and game changing bangers.
2013 has proved to be a busy year for Azari & III, and they don’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. With a number of showcases at this years SXSW festival, the press has been heavy with praise for the canadian collective.
As mentioned in a previous post Alixander is now a contributing writer for Huffington Post with his first publication,“Breathe Deep and Dive in: On the Road at SXSW with Azari & III.” To go along with the SXSW theme, Azari & III was also featured in LA Times’ SXSW recap noting, “the most dynamic electronic music heard” in reference to their performance last week at Pitchfork’s showcase.
Just last week we released the dynamic track, “XXX” from Oliver Twizt and Angger Dimas. Now we have the official Beatport Charts from both artists. With two indivual charts selected by Oliver Twizt & Angger Dimas each chart stands strong, however together these charts create an incredible mix with a variety of tracks from Showtek, Afrojack, Laidback Luke, South Central, and more. You can grab both charts on Beatport now as well as their recent “XXX” release.
- Angger Dimas – Resurrection
- DImitiri Vegas, Like Mike, Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms (Coone Remix)
- Oliver Twizt, Angger Dimas – XXX
- Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas, South Central – Steve Jobs
- Showtek, Hardwell – How We Do
- Tom Fall – iROK
- South Central – Star Wars
- Laidback Luke, Polina – Night Like This (Dyro Remix)
- Oliver Twizt, Angger Dimas – XXX
- Oliver Twizt – Let Me See You Do It
- Bassjackers, Dyro – Grid
- Showtek – Slow Down
- Brookers – A Go Go
- Armin van Buuren, W&W – D# Fat
- Afrojack – Air Guitar
- Laidback Luke – Pogo (feat. Majestic) (Congorock Edit)
- Dog Blood – Next Order
- MOTI – Krack!
Keys N Krates, the most versatile and newest addition to the Dim Mak Records release roster, have created a couple March mixtapes that reflect their truly revolutionary style. Combining synths, keyboards, and turntables, the trio present us with an invigorating spin on the trap phenomenon that has swept the nation. Their Spotify playlist along with their March Beatport chart are true testaments to their abilities to merge different stylistic elements into a singular sound that you can’t help but get down to. Featuring tracks from the likes of Salva, Kendrick Lamar, GTA, Drake and more, these mixes are sure to become a staple for hip hop and dance music enthusiasts alike. Be sure to have a listen and check out their single “Treat Me Right”, currently listed at No. 35 on Beatport’s Electronica Top 100.
Last week we brought you the anticipated EP, ‘Bass Kick’ from Savage Skulls & Douster now we’re bringing you the official Beatport chart, “Lost In Space.” The chart follows the same path as their “TRT” track, providing an old school flavor to the mix. The chart takes a step back and features tracks from 1993 through present day from Double 99, DJ Q, Circle Children, and more. You can grab your copy on Beatport now.
- Douster, Savage Skulls – TRT
- Double 99 – Ripgroove
- Palace – Trust
- DJ Q – Dibby Dibby Sound
- Classified – Say to You
- Gerd, NY STOMP – The NY House Trak
- R.I.P. Productions – Up and Down
- Circle Children – Indonesia (Sambal Badjak Mix)
- Reflex One – I Got Riddumz
- DJ Slugo – Big Booty Hoes
Following the release of the Phat Brahms remix package, we now have the official Beatport Chart from Steve Aoki. The ten track chart features a great collection of Dim Mak tracks released in 2013 including the orginal Phat Brahms single. You can grab the chart on Beatport now.
- Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms
- Felix Cartal, Autoerotique – The Alarm
- Lil Jon, Coone, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike — Madness
- Infected Mushroom – Bass Nipple
- Azari & III – Indigo (Serge Santiago 12am Mix)
- Dan Sena, Steve Aoki – Omega feat. Miss Palmer
- PeaceTreaty – In Time (The 8th Note Remix)
- George Acosta – We Got This
- Ali Love – Love Harder ( Will Bailey & Valentino Khan Remix)
- BXXX- Rebellion (Lies)
This week several Dim Mak artists got their Beatport Charts up in the celebration of their latest releases!
Newcomer Nezzo made a beatport chart for his release “Shadows” on Dim Mak Records, as well as Beatport Charts from Sound of Stereo with their release “Unicorn” and Acetronik‘s “All The Way” EP.
[toggle title="Nezzo's Shadow Chart"]
Nezzo’s Shadow Chart
- Nezzo – Shadows Ft. Summer School & Ras
- Chris James & Arty – Together We Are
- GTA – Ai Novinha
- Syn Cole – April
- Zedd – Clarity Ft. Foxes (Tiesto Remix)
- Mord Fustang – Taito
- Justice – Helix (Gesaffelstein Vision Remix)
- Carl Louis Ft. Martin Danielle & CLMD – Falling Like Angels
- Sound of Stereo – Unicorn
- Miike Snow – Bavarian #1 (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman Extended Mix)
[toggle title="Sound of Stereo 'Unicorn' Chart"]
Sound of Stereo “Unicorn” Chart
- Sound of Stereo – Unicorn
- Mumbai Science – Impact
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – Wakanda
- Clockwork – Tremor
- Sound of Stereo – Rhyno
- Modek – Up With Me
- SCNDL (Aus) – Gypsy
- Mord Fustang – Taito
- Clockwork – Hulk (Dillon Francis Remix)
- Sound of Stereo – TFA (Vakkuum Remix)
[toggle title="Acetronik 'All The Way' Chart"]
Acetronik “All The Way” Chart
- Acetronik – All The Way Ft. Nina Sky
- Acetronik – Can You Feel It
- james Egbert – Legion
- Roma Pafos – Say Goodbye Ft. Sarkis Edwards (Relanium Remix)
- Flux Pavilion – The Scientist
- Clockwork – Surge Ft. Wynter Gordon
- Zeds Dead & Omar LinX – Cowboy (Congorock Remix)
- Acetronik – Monkey Do This
- Acetronik – Two Worlds
- TAI – Tailand (Peeking Duk Chili Bamboo Remix)
A week ago we released Clockwork’s EP, ‘Surge’ now seven days later the release is taking over Beatport, making its way to the number one spot on the Electro House chart and fourth on Top 100. Since its release the two track EP has stirred up a great deal of buzz through out the internet as the perfect follow up to his previous release, ‘Titan.’ You can help keep Clockwork on the top of these charts and purchase the ‘Surge’ on Beatport now.