After closing out Tomorrowland, one of the world’s top events of 2012, with Steve Aoki, PeaceTreaty “In Time” featuring Anabel Englund says ‘hello’ to the new year bearing remixes by The 8th Note and Singularit. Supported not only by Tiesto, Afrojack and Hardwell…
With the success of their latest releases “Wakanda” and “Madness” on Dim Mak Records, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike have now put an exclusive “Wakanda Madness” Beatport Chart up on Beatport. Along with “Wakanda” other Dim Mak releases include “Madness” Ft. Lil Jon and the collaboration of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms. Check out the Beatport chart below!
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – Wakanda
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike & Coone Ft. Lil Jon – Madness
- Hardwell Ft. Amanda Shepherd – Apollo
- Nicky Romero Ft. john Christian & Nilson – Still The Same
- Yves V, Loopers & Jacob Van Hage – Amok
- Ummet Ozcan & W&W – The Code
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms
- D-Rashid & Blasterjaxx – Here We Go
- Dirty South & Deniz Koyu – Halo
Earlier this week we released Proxy’s ‘Music From The Eastblock Jungles- Part II,’ now we’d like to share his latest Beatport chart following the release. The chart features seven tracks with a mix of genres including Indie Dance, Nu Disco, Electro House, and Techno. You can preview and purchase the chart of Beatport now.
- The M Machine – Faces
- Zombie Nation – Chickflick
- Alvin Risk, Sirah – Survival feat. Sirah
- Yes Wizard – Elephant & Castle
- Trumpdisco – Big Wrench
- Clouds – Krafterah
- MPIA3 – Ely
If you didn’t get enough of Tuesday’s release ‘Walk In The Fire’ EP from Dirtyphonics then you’re in luck because they’ve put together an exclusive Beatport Mix in honor of the release. The hour long mix features a wide range of original and remix tracks including songs off their 2012 EP, ‘DIRTY’ and yesterday’s release, ‘Walk in the Fire.’ You can view the full track list below as well as purchase the exclusive mix on Beatport.
- Dirtyphonics – Walk In The Fire (Culprate)
- Far Too Loud – 600 Years
- Schoolboy – Zombies At My Neighbours
- Skism – Red Heat
- Tambour Battant, Niveau, Zero – Big What
- Dirtyphonics – DIRTY
- Dirtyphonics – DIRTY (Darth & Vader Remix)
- KillaGraham – Lifted
- Dirtyphonics – I Need Your Love
- Dirtyphonics – Walk in the Fire (Schoolboy Remix)
- ShockOne – Polygon feat. Reija (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Candyland – Get Wild
- Schoolboy – Afterschock
- Svidden – Robot
- Excision, Datsik – Deviance (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Nero – Me & You ( Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Dirtyphonics – DIRTY ( Metrik Remix)
- Skrillex – Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Marilyn Manson – Slo-Mo-Tion (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Foreign Beggars – Apex (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- 12th Planet, Flinch – The End Is Near Pt. 1 (Dirtyphinics Remix)
- Dirtyphonics – Teleportation
- Dirtyphonics – Lottery
- Crystal Method feat. The Heavy – Play For Real (Dirtyphinics Remix)
- Dirtyphonics – Walk in the Fire
The Phat Brahms Remixes EP just came out a week ago and we’re very happy to see that some remixes are storming the Beatport Electro House charts!
– Dmitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms (Cold Blank Remix) is on #13
– Dmitri Vegas & Like Mike, Coone Ft. Lil Jon – Madness is on #17
– Dmitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas – Phat Brahms (Wolfpack Remix) is on #82
Head over to Beatport, download the tracks and let’s get these tracks in the top 10!
[tabs titles="Listen on YouTube, Listen on Spotify"]
Last week we released the two track EP featuring, BXXX’s latest track Rebellion (Lies) along with the remix from Dances With White Girls. In honor of the EP, BXXX has compiled ten tracks for his chart featuring tracks from Skrillex, Autoerotique, M83, Nero, and others. You can grab the collection on Beatport now.
- Cubic Zirconia – Fuck Work (Dances With White Girls Remix)
- Junior Sanchez – I Believe In featuring – Karmen
- Skrillex – With You, Friends (Long Drive)
- Danny Avila – Breaking Your Fall
- Nero – Must Be The Feeling
- Wolfgang Gartner – Love & War
- Duck Sauce – Big Bad Wolf
- M83 – Teen Angst
- Paul Kalkbrenner – Revolte
- Autoerotique – Turn Up The Volume
Climbing ever so swiftly up the Beatport Electro House Top 100 is George Acosta’s “Rock & Roll” off of his recently released “WOW EP”. Rock & Roll jumped 6 spots over the weekend and is currently sitting at #84. You can grab the Rock & Roll single on Beatport here, or grab the full WOW EP on Beatport here.
As the month of January comes to an end, PeaceTreaty have compiled their top 10 January tracks in their latest Beatport Chart. The chart includes the In Time remix package released yesterday along with tracks from Sander Van Dorm, Alesso, Blue Boy, and others. You can preview the chart to the right and purchase on Beatport now.
London swooner Ali Love unleashes a remix package for the books, “Love Harder & Diminishing Returns Remixes”. 8 remixers, put out all the stops on transforming two of Love’s most well-known tracks. Remixers include Kissy Sell Out, DJ DLG, Nickel, AudioFun, J.Rabbit, Louise Fresco…
Steve Aoki, the man known for always being on tour and recent Grammy nominee sat down with Beatport to talk about his latest release, It’s The End Of The World As We Know It. Steve goes in depth about the concept behind the EP’s theme as well as the production process of working with Angger Dimas, Dan Sena, and Rune RK. Not only does the interview touch base on the new EP it also dives into Steve’s upcoming projects for 2013. You can read the full interview and purchase todays release on Beatport.
Do you buy into any of the conspiracy theories about doomsday, or is the title of your new EP, It’s the End of the World As We Know It, your way of having fun with it?
I love conspiracy theories. I think they are fun. It’s fun to think of all these crazy things that might happen. It’s part of the adventure—you’re supposed to take it to these wild places. If it’s the end of the world, let’s go out with a bang, you know. That’s the point. We’re only here for so long, so make the most of your life.
And for the album?
Throughout the year, I’ve been touring like crazy, so I haven’t had too much time to sit down in my own studio and come up with a major concept, so that’s why I was like, okay, it’s the end of the world, 2012, let’s put these three songs together. It’s three different collaborations I did with different producers, so I figured we’ll pack it all together. I produced them at different times throughout the year, so there were different influences and sounds in each song.
What was it like collaborating with different people for each track? Can you break down each one for us?
The first song I did with Annger Dimas; I always work together with this guy. He’s one of my really good friends, and we have really great chemistry working together in the studio. I got Kay (of My Name Is Kay) on that record to amp it up a bit more and make it a bit more vocal obviously. I’ve been dropping that record since Ultra. That’s where I debuted the song, and now it’s finally coming out.
As far as “Omega,” we got Dan Sena on it and we got Miss Palmer, who also sang on “No Beef,” and it’s one of the more commercial-sounding records and I’m really happy with that one.
“Transcend” is a record I started with Rune RK actually over a year ago. We were in the studio together, in the UK, and we rented a studio out there to do some work together. The song transformed and transcended into the song it became, so that’s why it’s called “Transcend.”
Steve Aoki – It’s The End Of The World As We Know It
1. Singularity (feat. My Name Is Kay)
2. Omega (feat. Dan Sena & Miss Palmer)
3. Transcend (feat. Rune RK)
[lightbox url="https://bitly.com/_EndOfTheWorld" width="1000" height="600" iframe="true"][/lightbox] [lightbox url="http://btprt.dj/TNwVlZ" width="1000" height="600" iframe="true"][/lightbox]
When it came to remixing PeaceTreaty’s “In Time,” the LA-based producer known as Singularity proved to be the best at taking up the task, nabbing the DCAM: Synth Squad and Tremor soft-synths from FXpansion, $500 worth of gear from Ambig, a pair of Sabre sunglasses, a year-long subscription to Future Music and Computer Music magazines, and the Sounds To Sample Elements Library. But, most importantly of all, Singularity’s version of the song is now set to appear on a forthcoming remix collection from Dim Mak.
“I’m just really glad everyone enjoyed the track as much as I enjoyed making it,” says the SoCal producer. Given the response his rework got, it’s safe to say he had a pretty damn good time making this one.
Congrats again to Singularity, and all other the 350+ plus contestants!!! We’re blown away with all the support. You’ve all done an amazing job with this single.
Felix Cartal has put together an official Beatport chart for his latest single No Sleep. The ten track chart features a great selection of original tracks and a couple of remixes including his re work of Tornado by Tiesto & Steve Aoki. You can purchase the official chart on Beatport now.
- Felix Cartal – No Sleep
- 2 Edit – Datsun Tropicalia (Torro Torro Remix)
- Wolfgang Gartner – Nuke
- Style Of Eye, Staygold, Pow – Wallpaper
- Will Bailey, Valentino Khan – Rukus
- Nathan Fake – Paean
- Jewelz, Scott Sparks – Toxic Rush
- Flume – More Than You Though
- Digitalism – Falling (Tommy Trash Version)
- Tiesto, Steve Aoki – Tornado (Felix Cartal Remix)