RL Grime kicked off March with his 60 minute mix for Diplo’s BBC Radio Show, Diplo and Friends. This release has come just in time to get you guys over your Monday blues with an assortment of tracks from Drake, Baauer, DJ Sliink, Kendrick Lamar, and more. Released this past weekend on SoundCloud the mix already has close to 30,000 listens along with raving reviews from bloggers, fans, and Diplo himself. Along with the Diplo and Friends mix, you can also check out his alter ego, Clockwork’s latest release, Surge on Dim Mak.
1. Pay (For What)- Mr. Carmack
2. Awake Now (What So Not Remix) (RL Grime Edit)- Parachute Youth
3. Females Welcomed- Trinidad James
4. Ozone- Bames
5. Stop Me Now- DJ Sliink
6. Bugg’n- TNGHT
7. Girlz Gon Wild (Taste Tester Remix)- Jeremih
8. Figure 8 (French Fries Club Mix)- Ellie Goulding
9. Colombia- Young Scooter
10. CROWD CTRL- Flosstradamus & DJ Sliink
11. So Many Girls- DJ Drama ft Wale, Tyga & Roscoe Dash
12. Original Don (RL Grime MEGAMIX Edit)- Major Lazer, Flosstradamus, The Partysquad
13. Started From The Bottom- Drake
14. Spooked- Bro Safari Ft. DJ Craze
15. Cbat- Hudson Mohawke
16. I’m Serious- Clipse
17. Vroom- Falcons
18. Backseat Freestyle- Kendrick Lamar
19. Dum Dum- Baauer
20. Turn Me Off- Hudson Mohawke
21. Baddst- Baauer
22. m.A.A.d City Ft. MC Eiht- Kendrick Lamar
23. What a Shame (RL Grime & Salva Remix)- Jamie Lidell
24. Fire (No Payroll)- Mr. Carmack
25. Wot- Decibel
26. Detox (Original Mix)- Jakwob w/ Masters At Work (Acapella)
27. Bird Machine- DJ Snake & Alesia
28. The Jump Off- Lil’ Kim
29. Shells- RL Grime
30. R.I.P. Ft. 2 Chainz- Young Jeezy
31. Slip- Baauer
32. Underground Anthem (RL Grime VIP Edit)- Flosstradamus
33. Higher- Just Blaze & Baauer
34. Hold The Line (Skream Remix)- Major Lazer
35. 212 on Acid (RL Grime Edit)- RL Grime vs. Azealia Banks vs. DJ Sliink
36. Love Sosa (RL Grime Secret Remix)- Chief Keef
Looks like Clockwork won’t be slowing down anytime soon with today’s announcement of new tour dates with the talented Congorock. The CongoClock tour launches March 29th in Scottdale, AZ with 11 more dates throughout the U.S. and Canada. If you’re in the area I highly recommend to make your way to this tour featuring two extraordinary artists. For more information regarding upcoming dates check out Clockwork’s official Facebook page. You can also grab Clockwork’s latest EP, “Surge” on iTunes & Beatport now.
03-29-13 – Scottsdale, AZ – Wild Knight
04-03-13 – San Francisco, CA – EPR @ 715 Harrison
04-06-13 – Chicago, IL – Sound Bar
04-07-13 – Washington DC – U Street Music Hall
04-09-13 – Orlando FL – Roxy
04-10-13 – Miami, FL – LIV
04-11-13 – Tallahassee, FL – Coliseum
04-12-13 – Philadelphia, PA – LIT Ultrabar
04-17-13 – Calgary, AB – Commonwealth
04-18-13 – Ottawa, ON – Junxion
04-19-13 – Toronto, ON – UNIUN
04-20-13 – Montreal, QC – Le Belmont
A week ago we released Clockwork’s EP, ‘Surge’ now seven days later the release is taking over Beatport, making its way to the number one spot on the Electro House chart and fourth on Top 100. Since its release the two track EP has stirred up a great deal of buzz through out the internet as the perfect follow up to his previous release, ‘Titan.’ You can help keep Clockwork on the top of these charts and purchase the ‘Surge’ on Beatport now.
Today, Los Angeles native and producer/ DJ Clockwork releases his Surge EP on Dim Mak Records, two tracks of dynamic melody anchored in the undulating low-end that typifies modern Electro House. With his unapologetic big room aesthetic, the New York City-based performer…
Dim Mak Records strike a rich vein of hits and lets loose another trove of prominent tracks from its 2012 catalog, ‘Dim Mak Greatest Hits of 2012: Volume 2′. The second collection features 14 tracks from artists including Datsik, Infected Mushroom, Clockwork, Dillon Francis, Zedd, Felix Cartal, TAI, PeaceTreaty, Gronic and more. The vast, colorful collection will span over 3 volumes of Dim Mak music embedded in several genres and international appeal.
The 2nd volume coalesces into a strong punch of today’s best electro artists and tracks that continue to peak, like Datsik & Infected Mushroom “Evilution” and Felix Cartal “Don’t Turn On The Lights”(Laidback Luke Remix). The all-genre embracing revival from Dim Mak will conclude with Vol 3, out March 2013
[tabs titles=”Listen on YouTube, Listen on Spotify”]
We finally have teasers for Clockwork‘s upcoming EP, ‘Surge’ due out February 12. The EP features two long awaited tracks from the producer with vocals from Wynter Gordan on the title track, “Surge.” Along with the great sound the EP features visuals from artist Clay Lipsky for the cover art. You can now stream the two tracks on our SoundCloud now and pre-order on iTunes.
Back in September Clockwork released his 15k bootleg package after reaching 15k likes on Facebook. Four months later the mastermind has doubled that number with 30k likes on Facebook. To celebrate this crossroad, Clockwork has released his 30k Bootleg package featuring twelve tracks. The package is now available for free download on his official Facebook page.
2. Be Aerodynamic (Daft Punk vs. Loops Of Fury)
3. Big Bad Basswolf Sound (Clockwork vs. Duck Sauce)
4. Flash Down (Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas, Afrojack vs. Green Velvet, Nicky Romero)
5. I See Your Claymore (Jordy Dazz vs. Fatboy Slim)
6. Make Some Atom (Chuckie, JunxterJack vs. Nari & Milani)
7. Ode To Newlands (TJR vs. Justice, A-Trak)
8. Pandor Cinema (Tony Romera vs. Benny Benassi, Gary Go)
9. Pop That (Crookers, RVBRA vs. French Montana, Drake, Rick Ross, Lil’ Wayne)
10. The Black Out (Marcel Woods vs. Martin Solveig)
11. Voodoo Veldt (Deadmau5, Tommy Trash vs. Jacob van Hage & Saint Liz)
12. We Are The Reborn (D-Rashid, Blasterjaxx vs. Empire of The Sun)
Watch our latest video as Dim Mak ventures to Belgium for Tommorrowland, one of the largest EDM festivals in the world. Our stage at the festival included a mind-blowing line with performances by Steve Aoki, Joachim Garraud, Zeds Dead, Zedd, Angger Dimas, Sound of…
Earlier this month Dim Mak went head to head against Friends of Friends, The Jeffrees, and Smog at Exchange L.A. for Red Bull Culture Clash. Each team battled against one another in four rounds including “Introduce Your Crew”, “What Your Crew Can Do I Can Do Better”, “Let Us Entertain You”, and “Leave it All on The Table”. Here’s our personal view from the night featuring Klever, Clockwork, Fashen, and our special guest DMX.
Every year, Miami hosts one of the biggest weeks in electronic music alongside Ultra Music Festival, the Winter Music Conference/ Miami Music Week. Join us in our latest video installment as the Dim Mak team takes over Miami in this recap video capturing our official showcase at Dream South Beach Hotel. Keep a look out because you may just recognize a few faces with cameo’s from Steve Aoki, Dirtyphonics, Alvin Risk, PeaceTreaty, Angger Dimas, R3hab, Afrojack, Lil, Jon, Clockwork, Joachim Garraud, and Felix Cartal.
Call 911! Steve Aoki is back at it again, and this time he’s brought some dangerous friends for brand new remixes of “Emergency” feat. Lil Jon & Chiddy Bang. Featuring remixes from Laidback Luke, Green Lantern, Villains, Clockwork, and Terravita, get some relief and buy the full package available on all fine digital music stores starting today.
[tabs titles=”Official Video, Listen on Spotify”]
Dim Mak made its way to Electric Zoo this past Labor Day taking over the River Stage Saturday, September 1 with sets Brass Fergie, Mustard Pimp, Autoerotique, Angger Dimas, Felix Cartal, Dirtyphonics, 12th Planet, Kill The Noise, Datsik, and Steve Aoki. Along with our take over, some of our other favorites performed through out the three-day festival including Peacetreaty, The Bloody Beetroots, Clockwork, Alvin Risk, and more! See the full set on the Dim Mak Live Facebook Page.
– Doug Van Sant
– Jordan Loyd
– Scott Kowalchyk
– Bennett Sell-Kline