Dirtyphonics February 12th release is now available for pre-order on iTunes. The three track collection features the original track along with remixes from Schoolboy and Culprate. You can now preview and pre-order the EP on iTunes now.
1. Walk in the Fire
2. Walk in the Fire (Schoolboy Remix)
3. Walk in the Fire (Culprate Remix)
Dim Mak Records wrap up the year by delivering the most prominent tracks of it’s 2012 catalog, ‘Dim Mak Greatest Hits of 2012: Volume 1’. The first collection features 15 tracks from a mix of vanguard artists including Azari & III, Autoerotique, Dirtyphonics, Proxy, Wax Motif & Neoteric, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Felix Cartal, Alvin Risk, Infected Mushroom and more. The vast, colorful collection will span over 3 volumes of Dim Mak music embedded in several genres and international appeal.
“Volume 1 of 3 compilations, features the best songs from the Dim Mak 2012 catalog that have been played by DJs from all around the world and those who have been a major influence from the Dim Mak roster. If you want a full taste of our greatest hits, get to licking!” – STEVE AOKI
Phat Brahms was the result of a collaboration between Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. The track made its debut at Tomorrowland, one of the largest music festivals in the world and was later featured in the official video. Killbot‘s album Sound Surgery took over the second spot on the iTunes dance chart after the release along with a feature as a New & Noteworthy album alongside Dirty from Dirtyphonics. This past year we also welcomed a number of artists to the Dim Mak roster including Azari & III, who made their U.S. debut with their self titled album and the dance music pioneer, DJ Pierre.
Volume 1 befits the beginning year of 2013, and rallies fans to get excited for Dim Mak’s new sounds set for release. Steve Aoki recaps on each of the 15 tracks below:
1. Proxy “Raven” – Out of all of Proxy’s hits, “Raven” was the definitive sound in electro, when it came out in 2009. Taken from his latest album ‘Music from the Eastblock Jungles’ ,which chronicles all of his hits
2. Azari & III “Reckless (With Your Love)” – Massive hit from their self-titled album, and is f****ing great single that has impressed DJs since 2009
3. Dirtyphonics “DIRTY” – Dirty is the first single off their upcoming album on Dim Mak Records; be sure to look out for it!
4. Killbot “Sound Surgery” – Sound Surgery is the introduction to Jonathan Davis’s brand new project, fusing dubstep and heavy metal
5. Wax Motif & Neoteric “Go Deep (Torro Torro Remix)” – Its one of the most played records, from Avicii to Skrillex. Literally everyone is playing that record all over the world…
6. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike “Phat Brahms” – Huge single; check out the remix package and music video coming soon…
7. DJ Pierre “Strobe Lights, Laser, Disco” – Excited to release this track from the “founder of acid house”.
8. Tiesto & Steve Aoki “Tornado feat. Polina (Kill The Noise Remix)” – Kill The Noise crushed it on this Tornado remix
9. Booka Shade “Tomorrow Belongs To Us” – Booka Shade’s best song since “Mandarin Girl” and “Body Language”
10. Felix Cartal “Tonight (feat. Maja Ivarsson from The Sounds)” – Biggest track off of Cartal’s Different Faces album
11. Autoerotique “Roll The Drums (Clockwork Remix)” – You will hear about Clockwork again in a later compilation as well. Roll The Drums Biggest vocal record from Autoerotique
12. South Central “BEAThoven” – Knife Party was rinsing this records in their sets constantly, so we had to put this out! its so massive and classical.
13. Albin Myers “Hells Bells” – Straight from Sweden, this massive record has been played from the likes of David Guetta to Tiesto
14. Alvin Risk “Psychotic” – One of my favorite records from 2012! Alvin Risk is incredible dj, amazing performer and producer
15. Infected Mushroom “Never Mind” – I feel Army of Mushrooms is the best album to date of their music. This is the first track from their album on Dim Mak, and was executive produced by me. I have a close connection with this album.
iTunes Spotlight selects yours truly, Dim Mak as its top choice for piquing your music interest. iTunes Spotlight has corralled our most recent releases featuring Steve Aoki “Its the End of the World As We Know It” EP, Proxy “Music From the Eastblock Jungles, Pt. 1”, Azari & III “Azari & III”, Dirtyphonics “DIRTY”, Killbot “Sound Surgery” EP and more. Check out our crowned section in iTunes Dance category: here.
Every year, Miami hosts one of the biggest weeks in electronic music alongside Ultra Music Festival, the Winter Music Conference/ Miami Music Week. Join us in our latest video installment as the Dim Mak team takes over Miami in this recap video capturing our official showcase at Dream South Beach Hotel. Keep a look out because you may just recognize a few faces with cameo’s from Steve Aoki, Dirtyphonics, Alvin Risk, PeaceTreaty, Angger Dimas, R3hab, Afrojack, Lil, Jon, Clockwork, Joachim Garraud, and Felix Cartal.
Need a little pick me up this Tuesday afternoon? If you answered yes, then I highly suggest you take a look at Dirtyphonics official music video for their latest single, DIRTY. The music video features a collage of footage from popular music videos and film compiled into four minutes that will leave you saying, “Think DIRTY, Say DIRTY, Move DIRTY, Dance DIRTY.”
With the release of Killbots’s latest EP, Sound Surgery, Beatport has released an official chart to tag along with it. The chart features tracks from Dirtyphonics, Schoolboy, Seven Lions, Steve Aoki, and more. The ten track charts has a great selection of new releases ranging from Drum & Bass, Electro House, and Dubstep genres.
1. Excision, Skism – SEXisM (Far Too Loud Remix)
2. Pegboard Nerds – Self Destruct
3. Killbot – Sound Surgery
4. Tiesto, Polina, Steve Aoki – Tornado (Kill The Noise Remix)
5. Prolix, MC Coppa – On Like That feat. MC Coppa
6. Seven Lions – Days to Come feat. Flora
7. Dirtyphonics – DIRTY
8. Schoolboy – Afterschock
9. State of Mind – Spastic Audio
10. Raw Theory – Meltdown
If you’ve been on iTunes today you may have taken note of two of our latest releases from Killbot and The Dirtyphonics in the “New & Noteworthy” dance section. If that wasn’t enough Killbot currently holds the number 2 spot for dance albums. Thank you guys for making this happen, we couldn’t have done this with out your support!
Dim Mak Records present Dirtyphonics “DIRTY” Remix EP, the first single from their upcoming debut album ‘Irreverence’, out today Oct 23. The EP features explosive remixes from 12TH PLANET, Metrik, Darth & Vader, and Nicolas Malinowsky. Described as “Godlike”, Dirtyphonics have been dropping “DIRTY” in their sets and the response has been loud chants from the crowd praising the salaciously, vile track.
The remix EP brings a plate of genres, from Trap, Drum and Bass, to filthy electro. All remixes still carry the original seductive and lewd essence of “DIRTY” that the French quartet created.
“Being ‘DIRTY’ is more than dirt or sex for us. It’s a way to be yourself—whatever that means to you. Feel free and feel good. When you come to our show or listen to our music, it’s all about freeing yourself and having the time of your life. Be geeky, be sexy, be extravagant! Be ‘DIRTY’!” – Dirtyphonics
[tabs titles=”Listen on Spotify, Listen on YouTube”]
Dirtyphonics have a couple of remixes recently released by deadmau5‘s Label mau5trap. The first release is featured on Excision’s The Remixes EP with their mix of Deviant-X rated. If that wasn’t enough mau5trap also released their remix of Foreign Beggars & Knife Party, Apex. These are great tracks to add your Dirtyphonics music collection before their next Dim Mak single “Dirty”, available October 23rd. If you haven’t had a listen yet, we’ve been so kind to provide teasers of the release on our Soundcloud for you to check out below. Enjoy!
Tim GauthierTim Gauthierhttp://2.gravatar.com/avatar/2a76d13e81fa3c9c59deb5508ddb09e6?s=96&d=mm&r=x
2011 has been a Killer year at Dim Mak, so we thought we would show you what we have been up to with this 28 song compilation featuring some of the best tracks of this year; Felix Cartal, Zeds Dead, Zedd, Tiësto & Steve Aoki, Riton ,Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Robert Raimon Roy, Villains, Dangerous Dan, Spencer & Hill, Dan Sena, Dirtyphonics, MyBack, Mustard Pimp, Ali Love, New Ivory, Atari Teenage Riot, D-wayne vs. Jacob van Hage, SonicC & Digital Lab, Autoerotique, PeaceTreaty, Dada Life, The Bloody Beetroots and Fischerspooner.
To kick off this release, and to reflect on the last full year of amazing new music, we’re climbing into the Dim Mak Digital Sleigh to give back to everyone who made 2011 our best year yet. Head over to the Dim Mak Records Facebook page for a Free Download of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike’s “Stomp”, as featured on the New Noise Comp. Vol 1.