Looks like Felix Cartal has a bright and busy February ahead of him with his upcoming Australia & Asia tour. The Canadian producer has announced nine tour dates through out the two continents. This tour is a great follow up to Felix’s latest release with Autoerotique, “The Alarm” which is now available for purchase.
2-8-13 – Melbourne – Wah Wah Lounge
2-9-13 – Sydney – Zooper Dooper Boat Party (Day)
2-9-13 – Sydney – Whaat Club
2-10-13 – Perth – The Court Hotel
2-15-13 – Wollongong – Onefiveone
2-16-13 – Brisbane – Family Club
2-21-13 – Bali, Indonesia – Woo Bar @ W Hotel
2-22-13 – Macau, People’s Republic of China – Club Cubic
2-23-13 – Bangkok – Q Bar
Last week we dropped ‘The Alarm’ by Autoerotique and Felix Cartal, now we’re bringing you the Beatport Charts surrounding the dynamic the track. Felix Cartal has put together ten tracks for his official Beatport chart with music from Oliver, Congorock, Feed Me, Oliver, and others. You can grab Felix’s collection on Beatport now.
1. Congorock & Stereo Massive feat Sean Paul – Bless Di Nation (Torro Torro Remix)
2. Felix Cartal – No Sleep
3. Boys Noize – Ich R U (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
4. The Bloody Beetroots – Chronicles Of A Fallen Love (TAI Remix)
5. Cashmere Cat – Paws
6. Felix Cartal & Autoerotique – The Alarm
7. Oliver – Night Is On My Mind
8. Feed Me – Gravel
9. Autoerotique – Roll The Drums (Felix Cartal Remix)
10. Nathan Fake – Paean
01. George Acosta – We Got This
02. Lazy Rich – Brain Freeze
03. Dirty Disco Youth – Singapore
04. Drop The Lime – No Sleep For The Wicked (MAKJ Remix)
05. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)
06. Oliver – Night Is On My Mind
07. Beth Ditto – Goodnight Good Morning
08. Boys Noize – Ich R U (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
09. Marco V & Damian William – Naneo
10. Doctor P feat. Eva Simons – Bulletproof (Vicetone Remix)
11. Cazzette – Blood Theme
12. NERVO & Hook n Sling – Reason (TV Noise Remix)
13. Popeska feat Luciana – The New Kings
In honor of Felix Cartal and Autoerotique‘s release, ‘The Alarm’ we’re giving away a pair of tickets to see these Canadian boys live. We’re giving away a pair of tickets to upcoming stops including four dates for Felix Cartal and Autoerotique‘s upcoming stop in Columbus, Ohio. To win simply fill out the form with the show of your choice and you’ll automatically be entered to win a pair of tickets.
AutoErotique & Felix Cartal “The Alarm” assembles a skyscraper build tall enough to leave you wide eyed. AutoErotique & Felix Cartal dont just sound “The Alarm”, this track rolls, pumps, shouts and is on a steadfast skyrocket to “unreal”. These Canadian maestros bring a high degree of dance with enough bombshells to make you question why you would assume predictability for this track. Just take a listen and thank us later.
[tabs titles=”Watch on YouTube, Listen on Spotify”]
Dim Mak Records wrap up the year by delivering the most prominent tracks of it’s 2012 catalog, ‘Dim Mak Greatest Hits of 2012: Volume 1’. The first collection features 15 tracks from a mix of vanguard artists including Azari & III, Autoerotique, Dirtyphonics, Proxy, Wax Motif & Neoteric, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Felix Cartal, Alvin Risk, Infected Mushroom and more. The vast, colorful collection will span over 3 volumes of Dim Mak music embedded in several genres and international appeal.
“Volume 1 of 3 compilations, features the best songs from the Dim Mak 2012 catalog that have been played by DJs from all around the world and those who have been a major influence from the Dim Mak roster. If you want a full taste of our greatest hits, get to licking!” – STEVE AOKI
Phat Brahms was the result of a collaboration between Steve Aoki, Angger Dimas, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. The track made its debut at Tomorrowland, one of the largest music festivals in the world and was later featured in the official video. Killbot‘s album Sound Surgery took over the second spot on the iTunes dance chart after the release along with a feature as a New & Noteworthy album alongside Dirty from Dirtyphonics. This past year we also welcomed a number of artists to the Dim Mak roster including Azari & III, who made their U.S. debut with their self titled album and the dance music pioneer, DJ Pierre.
Volume 1 befits the beginning year of 2013, and rallies fans to get excited for Dim Mak’s new sounds set for release. Steve Aoki recaps on each of the 15 tracks below:
1. Proxy “Raven” – Out of all of Proxy’s hits, “Raven” was the definitive sound in electro, when it came out in 2009. Taken from his latest album ‘Music from the Eastblock Jungles’ ,which chronicles all of his hits
2. Azari & III “Reckless (With Your Love)” – Massive hit from their self-titled album, and is f****ing great single that has impressed DJs since 2009
3. Dirtyphonics “DIRTY” – Dirty is the first single off their upcoming album on Dim Mak Records; be sure to look out for it!
4. Killbot “Sound Surgery” – Sound Surgery is the introduction to Jonathan Davis’s brand new project, fusing dubstep and heavy metal
5. Wax Motif & Neoteric “Go Deep (Torro Torro Remix)” – Its one of the most played records, from Avicii to Skrillex. Literally everyone is playing that record all over the world…
6. Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike “Phat Brahms” – Huge single; check out the remix package and music video coming soon…
7. DJ Pierre “Strobe Lights, Laser, Disco” – Excited to release this track from the “founder of acid house”.
8. Tiesto & Steve Aoki “Tornado feat. Polina (Kill The Noise Remix)” – Kill The Noise crushed it on this Tornado remix
9. Booka Shade “Tomorrow Belongs To Us” – Booka Shade’s best song since “Mandarin Girl” and “Body Language”
10. Felix Cartal “Tonight (feat. Maja Ivarsson from The Sounds)” – Biggest track off of Cartal’s Different Faces album
11. Autoerotique “Roll The Drums (Clockwork Remix)” – You will hear about Clockwork again in a later compilation as well. Roll The Drums Biggest vocal record from Autoerotique
12. South Central “BEAThoven” – Knife Party was rinsing this records in their sets constantly, so we had to put this out! its so massive and classical.
13. Albin Myers “Hells Bells” – Straight from Sweden, this massive record has been played from the likes of David Guetta to Tiesto
14. Alvin Risk “Psychotic” – One of my favorite records from 2012! Alvin Risk is incredible dj, amazing performer and producer
15. Infected Mushroom “Never Mind” – I feel Army of Mushrooms is the best album to date of their music. This is the first track from their album on Dim Mak, and was executive produced by me. I have a close connection with this album.
Watch our latest video as Dim Mak ventures to Belgium for Tommorrowland, one of the largest EDM festivals in the world. Our stage at the festival included a mind-blowing line with performances by Steve Aoki, Joachim Garraud, Zeds Dead, Zedd, Angger Dimas, Sound of Stereo, Autoerotique, Felix Cartal, Tai, Mustard Pimp (Live), Clockwork, Albin Myers, PeaceTreaty, South Central, Dan Sena, D.O.D., and Jidax.
Felix Cartal has done it again with his latest collaboration with Natalie Angiuli. This morning, Felix released “Lullaby” the B-side to his last track “No Sleep.” According to Felix he wanted to create, “something less aggressive, something more memorable and song-oriented.” You can listen and download the track for free on SoundCloud now.
Join Felix Cartal and others Tuesday night, Dec. 12th from 4PM PST until Midnight PST. An all-night ‘No Sleep’ Livestream hangout session hosted by Felix Cartal featuring DJ sets, live production, Q+As, special musical guests and more!
Felix Cartal has put together an official Beatport chart for his latest single No Sleep. The ten track chart features a great selection of original tracks and a couple of remixes including his re work of Tornado by Tiesto & Steve Aoki. You can purchase the official chart on Beatport now.
Felix Cartal pulls the covers completely off for his latest collaboration with Natalie Angiuli, “No Sleep”, out today. A New York native, Angiuli’s ethereal indie-pop vocals matched with Cartal’s effortless melodies could be considered a tribute to the countless, often sleepless hours that Felix spends working on his craft. Be sure and catch Felix on his “No Sleep” mini tour this December.
[tabs titles=”No Sleep Tour, Listen on Spotify, Preview on YouTube, Teaser #1, Teaser #2″]
Every year, Miami hosts one of the biggest weeks in electronic music alongside Ultra Music Festival, the Winter Music Conference/ Miami Music Week. Join us in our latest video installment as the Dim Mak team takes over Miami in this recap video capturing our official showcase at Dream South Beach Hotel. Keep a look out because you may just recognize a few faces with cameo’s from Steve Aoki, Dirtyphonics, Alvin Risk, PeaceTreaty, Angger Dimas, R3hab, Afrojack, Lil, Jon, Clockwork, Joachim Garraud, and Felix Cartal.