Many producers like to stick to a genre. IllSkillz is not one of those people. His full-length Smash The Parade sets aside any pre-existing notions that a producer must stay lumped in one category. Across the twelve-track album, IllSkillz explores a diverse range of genres…
Following the Tuesday release of Birdz from Illskillz, we now have a Beatport Chart available for purchase. The ten track chart features a selection of remixes from IllSkillz and original tracks from Kairo Kingdom, Major Lazer, South Central, and others. You can purchase the chart on Beatport now.
- Illskillz – Birdz
- Major Lazer – Jah No Partial feat. Flux Pavilion
- Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Angger Dimas, Steve Aoki – Phat Brahms
- Kairo Kingdom – What Am I
- DIrtyphonics – Dirty (12th Planet Remix)
- Zedd – Stache
- John B, NSG – Light Speed (Illskillz Remix)
- South Central – Armageddon
- Calyx, TeeBee – You’ll Never Take Me Alive feat. Beardyman
- Global Deejays – Hardcore Vibes (illskillz Remix)
Philipp Roskot known as illskillz makes it clear that things just sound better with a “z”. Today, Austrian illskillz flies the coop with “Birdz”, a smartly crafted electro-dubstep release on Dim Mak Records. The track chatters and jabs with a hyper beat and then sheds the heavy layers to an airy solace.
[tabs titles=”Listen on Spotify, Preview on YouTube”]