The Weekend Workout is now a part of Tiesto’s Club Life Radio on SiriusXM!
Tune in to Club Life Radio channel 340 at 3PM PST / 6PM EST to hear the Weekend Workout!
Subscribe on iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/felix-cartals-weekend-workout/id486514435
01. George Acosta – We Got This
02. Lazy Rich – Brain Freeze
03. Dirty Disco Youth – Singapore
04. Drop The Lime – No Sleep For The Wicked (MAKJ Remix)
05. Lana Del Rey – Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)
06. Oliver – Night Is On My Mind
07. Beth Ditto – Goodnight Good Morning
08. Boys Noize – Ich R U (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
09. Marco V & Damian William – Naneo
10. Doctor P feat. Eva Simons – Bulletproof (Vicetone Remix)
11. Cazzette – Blood Theme
12. NERVO & Hook n Sling – Reason (TV Noise Remix)
13. Popeska feat Luciana – The New Kings
We’re now live with the 13th Episiode of Felix Cartal’s “Weekend Workout” series. Starting today the Weekend Workout podcast will be the latest addition to Tiesto’s Club Life on SiriusXM, with brand new additions aired at the end of EACH WEEK.
After 26 heart-pumping episodes, with numerous teasers, track debuts, and special cameo appearances, Aoki’s House on SiriusXM’s Electric Area featured Mustard Pimp’s latest release ‘City Kids’ with an exclusive on-air interview by Steve Aoki.
Check out what’s in store with his latest episode; available for listen on SiriusXM and Steve Aoki’s official YouTube channel here.